Return to opening menu.
In a survey of over 100 neighbors, students and Park users at a design
workshop, the survey
showed the public wanted to:
Read David Nadel's full text
- Enhance the social services offered at People's Park.
- Bring up the North fork of Derby Creek, which runs right underneath
the volleyball court.
- Tear out the volleyball court.
- Create a formal entrance to the park, recognizing the history of
- Enlarge the tot lot.
- Eventual transfer of the Park to the City of Berkeley.
Information supplied by David Nadel
Would you like
to find out more, including what a carefully picked group of "conservative"
UC Berkeley students and neighbors wanted for the future of people's park?
Return to opening